SANITAS: JURNAL TEKNOLOGI DAN SENI KESEHATAN (abb. SANITAS) is peer-reviewed and open-access journal in the field of Technology and Art of Health. The journal is published twice a year on June and December. The journal aims to publish scientific research of health, case reports, literature review, to inform the advance of technology and art of health. The full manuscript could be written in Bahasa Indonesia or English.
Focus and Scope
- SANITAS is published by Politeknik Kesehatan Kemenkes Jakarta II. SANITAS receives a paper that closely related to the field of Technology and Art of Health. The journal aims to publish scientific research of health, case reports, literature review especially in field of Electromedic, Radiodiagnostic and Radiotherapy, Pharmacy, Food and Drug Analysis, Dental and Orthodontics, Environmental Health, Nutrition, and equity in health
Peer Review Process
- The article submitted to this journal will be peer-reviewed at least 2 (two) reviewers, both reviewers and authors' identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed at least by one expert from outside and one editor from the journal. The accepted research articles will be available online at Archive menu. The Editor Board shall inform you of the results of the review as soon as possible, at least 2 weeks.
- Published two (2) times a year, in June and December
Open Access Policy
- This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
- This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.
SANITAS: Jurnal Teknologi dan Seni Kesehatan
Politeknik Kesehatan Kemenkes Jakarta II
Jl. Hang Jebat III/F-3 Jakarta 12120