SANITAS : JURNAL TEKNOLOGI DAN SENI KESEHATAN is calling for papers for Vol 9 (2018) issues and we cordially invite you to submit manuscripts. Click here for submission after registration and Template Article.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com Please make sure that you can receive messages from us. If you do not receive e-mail in your 'inbox', check your 'bulk mail' or 'junk mail' folders.
SANITAS : JURNAL TEKNOLOGI DAN SENI KESEHATAN is calling for papers for Vol 9 (2018) issues and we cordially invite you to submit manuscripts. Click here for submission after registration and Template Article.Read more about CALL FOR PAPERS
Examples of Reference List in Vanvcouver Style
(Source : https://www.ntnu.edu/viko/vancouver-examples)
- Dybvig DD, Dybvig M. Det tenkende mennesket. Filosofi- og vitenskapshistorie med vitenskapsteori. 2nd ed. Trondheim: Tapir akademisk forlag; 2003.
- Rang HP, Dale MM, Ritter JM, Moore PK. Pharmacology. 5th ed. Edinburgh: Churchill Livingstone; 2003
- Bick J. 101 thing you need to know about Internet law [Internet]. New York: Three Rivers Press; 2000 [cited 2004 Mar 30]. Available from: http://site.ebrary.com/lib/ntnu/
- Beizer JL, Timiras ML. Pharmacology and drug management in the elderly. In: Timiras PS, editor. Physiological basis of aging and geriatrics. 2nd ed. Boca Raton: CRC Press; 1994. p. 279-84,
Book with an Editor
- Fermann G, editor. International politics of climate change: key issues and critical actors. Oslo: Scandinavian University Press; 1997.
- Kwan I, Mapstone J. Visibility aids for pedestrians and cyclists: a systematic review of randomised controlled trials. Accid Anal Prev. 2004;36(3):305-12.
- Nørvåg K. Space-efficient support for temporal text indexing in a document archive context. In: Koch T, Sølvberg I, editors. Research and Advanced Technology for Digital Libraries. 7th European Conference, ECDL 2003. Berlin: Springer; 2003. p. 511-22.
- Ringen S. La ikke Erna Solberg rasere det lokale folkestyre. Aftenposten. 2004 Mar 25:10.
Desertation or Master/Bachelor Thesis
- Hasund IK. The discourse markers like in English and liksom in Norwegian teenage language : A corpus-based, cross-linguistic study [dissertation]. Bergen: University of Bergen; 2003.
Public Information (NOU)
- NOU 2010: 13. Arbeid for helse: Sykefravær og utstøting i helse-og omsorgssektoren. Oslo: Departementenes servicesenter, Informasjonsforvaltning; 2010.
Public Information (white paper)
- St. 29 (2012-2013). Morgendagens omsorg. Oslo: Helse- og omsorgsdepartementet; 2013.
- International Organization for Standardization. ISO Standard No. 10821. Industrial sewing machines — Safety requirements for sewing machines, units and systems [Internet]. Geneva: ISO; 2005 [cited 2015 May 20]. Available from: http://www.standard.no/no/Nettbutikk/produktkatalogen/Produktpresentasjon/?ProductID=113554
- Holm A. Nye standarder i gamle bygg. Oslo: By- og regionforskningsinstituttet NIBR; 2016. NIBR-rapport 2016:14.
- Kapperud G. Utbruddsveilederen [Internet]. Oslo: Folkehelseinstituttet; 2016 [cited 2016 Jun 30]. Available from: https://www.fhi.no/nettpub/utbruddsveilederen/
Web page with Organization or Institution as auhthor
- Lokalmat [Internet]. Brumunddal: Mattilsynet; 2015 Mar 3 [updated 2017 Jun 14; cited 2017 Jun 30]. Available from: https://www.mattilsynet.no/mat_og_vann/produksjon_av_mat/Lokalmat/
Web page without an identified auhthor
- org [Internet]. Chicago: Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics; c2017 [cited 2017 May 27]. Available from: http://www.eatright.org/
- Dorland’s illustrated medical dictionary [Internet]. 32nd ed. Philadelphia: Elsevier; 2012. Acanthocyte; [cited 2013 May 18]; p. 9. Available from: http://....
Author Guideline to Sanitas
In submitting manuscripts to Sanitas, authors should take special note that manuscripts must conform to SANITAS style requirements. All papers submitted to the journal should be written in Bahasa Indonesia or English. The work should not have been published or submitted for publication elsewhere, and free plagiarism (not more 20%). All articles submitted will be conducted plagiarism checking through plagiarism software.
Authors should arrange manuscript based on SANITAS TEMPLATE
Manuscript Heading, Font, and Spacing
A manuscript should be typed using MS word. The font is Times New Roman, the paper size is A4 (i.e., 210 x 297 mm), maximum length limit of 12 pages excluding references. Page numbers should be included in the text located in the footer section of each page.
Manuscript submitted to this journal should follow the heading below: Title; Authors Name; Authors Affiliation; Abstract; Keywords; Introduction; Method; Results; Discussion; Conclusions; Recommendation (optional); Acknowledgments (optional); and References.
The title is written in English and Bahasa Indonesia not to exceed 20 words. A title should be accurate, brief, concise, informative and avoid abbreviations. The title of the paper should be in 12 pt bold Times New Roman and be centered. See Template
Authors Name and Affiliations
Write Author(s) names should be in 12 pt bold Times Roman, without title and professional positions such as Prof, Dr, etc. Do not abbreviate last/family name. Always give First and Last names. Write clear affiliation includes the name of department/unit, (faculty), name of university/institution, address, country. Please indicate Corresponding Author (include the address for mailing service, telephone number, e-mail address, and mobile phone number ) by adding the asterisk (*) in superscript behind the name.
The Abstract is written in Bahasa Indonesia and English with word limitation 300 words. It should be 10 pt Times Roman in one paragraph. Consisting of the background, objectives, method, results, discussions, and conclusion. References and equation should not be written in these part.
Maximum of 5 keywords separated by comma (,), crucial to the appropriate indexing of the papers, are to be given.
Manuscript content in general should be organized in the following order: Title; Authors Name; Authors Affiliation; Abstract; Keywords; Introduction; Methods; Results and Discussion; Conclusions; Recommendation; Acknowledgments; and References. (Recommendation and Acknowledgement are optional in the text). Except abstract Manuscript should be in 12 pt Times Roman 1.5 spacing. See template for an article in Bahasa Indonesia.
Authors should provide an adequate background, clear statement of the problem. The overview of the studies, literature review, any hypotheses, and how this paper on this topic differs from others must be explained on this site. The objective must appear in the last paragraph Using the relevant literature with most current literatures (5 years back from the year of submission highly recommended).
Method include the design, population, sample, data sources, techniques/instruments of data collection and data analysis procedures. Methods should make readers be able to reproduce the experiment. Provide sufficient detail to allow the work to be reproduced. Methods already published should be indicated by a reference: only relevant modifications should be described. Do not repeat the details of established methods.
Results are research findings and should be clear and concise without opinions. Table and Figures are put in the result.Table/Figure should be typed in single space and be numbered consecutively according to the appearance in the text.
Tables are sequentially numbered and the title above the table. Tables should be centered in the column or on the page. Tables should be followed by a line space (minimum 10pt). Elements of a table should be single-spaced. Table headings should be in 12pt bold. Do not show the vertical line in the table.
Figures are sequentially numbered and the title bellows the figure. Figure should be in JPEG, TIFF are ensured that figures are clear, and Black & white or colored figures are allowed,
The discussion should explore the significance of the results of the work, not repeat them. A combined Results and Discussion section is often appropriate. Avoid extensive citations and discussion of published literature. In discussion, it is the most important section of your article. Here you get the chance to sell your data. Make the discussion corresponding to the results, but do not reiterate the results. Often should begin with a brief summary of the main scientific findings (not experimental results).
Conclusions should answer the objectives of the research. Tells how your work advances the field from the present state of knowledge. Without clear Conclusions, reviewers and readers will find it difficult to judge the work, and whether or not it merits publication in the journal. Do not repeat the Abstract, or just list experimental results. Provide a clear scientific justification for your work, and indicate possible applications and extensions. You should also suggest future experiments and/or point out those that are underway.
should be prepared using VANCOUVER styles. Please use Reference Manager Applications like EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero, etc. Cite only scientific publication that you read and current journal references. :
Recognize those who helped in the research, especially funding supporter of your research. Include individuals who have assisted you in your study: Advisors, Financial supporters, or may other supporters i.e. Proofreaders, Typists, and Suppliers who may have given materials.
Revision of Manuscript
Revision of manuscript by author consists of two steps that are editor’s screening revision and reviewer’s screening revision. First time submitted articles will be done early screening by Editorial to comply with Sanitas writing guidance. Editorial further will inform results of the early screening to authors by e-mail. Then for authors, please kindly re-send the screening revision file by uploading it on supplementary file at your submission service. If revision file is already uploaded and please kindly re-send both screening and post-review revisions to Editorial by no later than 14 (fourteen) days. If such revisions are not re-sent to Editorial more than 3 (three) months, authors are required to send new submissions.
Payment of Manuscript Handling Fee
There is no payment for publication fee. However, the author could be paid for a journal book of 300.000 IDR (optional)
Acceptance Certificate is issued for authors whose manuscripts are already reviewed and accepted for publication by an editor.
Copyright and License
- Submission of a manuscript implies that authors have met any requirements of the editorial policy and publication ethics.
- Authors retain copyright of articles published in Sanitas Journal.
- Authors grant Sanitas Journal a license to publish the articles and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors also grant any third party the right to use the articles freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details, and publisher are identified.
- Authors agree that their articles remain permanently open access
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.Read more about AUTHOR GUIDELINES TO SANITAS